What is Aerocort Inhaler 50mcg + 50 mcg?
Aerocort Inhaler is a medication that contains Levosalbutamol and Beclomethasone. Its help to get relief from symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness, coughing, coughing, breathing difficulty etc caused by asthma. This medication relaxes the muscles of the air passages and makes it easier to breathe.
Uses of Aerocort Inhaler 50mcg + 50mcg:
How Aerocort Inhaler 50mcg + 50mcg work ?
The Aerocort Inhaler 50mcg + 50mcg is a medication that contains Levosalbutamol and Beclomethasone. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Beclometasone is a steroid medicine which blocks the release of certain natural substances in the body that cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways. Together, these medications make breathing easier.
Side Effects of Aerocort Inhaler 50mcg+50mcg:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Muscle cramp
- Respiratory tract infection
- Hoarseness of voice
Mostly these side effects don’t need any medicinal attention, they disappear as our body adjust to this medication. consult with your physician/doctor if they persist for longer time.
How to use Aerocort Inhaler ?
Read the label for direction before taking, this is only for inhalation. Do not take the capsule in a swallow. Before using the inhaler, shake it well. Breathe in from your mouth and then press the inhaler once to release it. Hold your breath for 10 seconds, and then repeat as many times as needed. The doctor may have recommended a certain number of puffs, so follow their instructions.
Warning / Cautions:
- Alcohol: Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Aerocort inhaler, it may cause drowsiness.
- Breastfeeding: It should be used with caution, consult with your physician, they will only prescribe in cases where the benefits are greater than the risk.
- Pregnancy: Take it with caution, kindly discuss with your doctor regarding risk & benefits before star taking Aerocort Inhalers 50 mcg + 50 mcg.
- Driving: Safe if prescribed.
- Kidney, Heart & Liver: If you have any medical history related to kidney, liver & heart disease, consult with your physician before taking it, they will can advise suitable dose and duration for the same.
- Allergy: Avoid taking Aerocort inhaler if your are allergic to any ingredients of this medication. talk to your doctor before start taking it.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Lifestyle and Diet Advice for Asthma patients:
- Do not smoke.
- The practice of deep breathing exercises could aid in reducing asthma attacks and easing symptoms.
- Consume a balanced diet and regularly exercise to build your breathing muscles as well as boost your immunity.
- Make sure you are taking care of your health and relaxation methods as well as good hygiene.
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Maintain a healthy weight by exercising at least 30 minutes each day. However, do not overexert yourself.
Buy Aerocort Inhaler 50 mcg + 50 mcg online at an affordable price with available shipping worldwide at your doorstep.