What is Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg?
Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg is a type of corticosteroid medication used to control or prevent symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains Beclometasone, a corticosteroid that works by reducing inflammation and mucus production in the airways. This helps to reduce the severity of asthma attacks, improve breathing, and prevent the worsening of COPD symptoms.
What’s the uses of Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg?
- COPD-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
How does Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg?
Beclate 100 HFA Inhaler is a corticosteroid medication used to treat COPD, asthma and other respiratory conditions. It works by preventing the cells in the lungs and airways from releasing chemical messengers that can cause inflammation, narrowing the airways and making it difficult to breathe. By blocking these messengers, It helps to open the airways, making it easier to breathe.
Side Effects of Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg:
- Sore throat
- Oral Thrush
- Blurred vision
- Respiratory tract infection
- Runny nose
- Throat irritation
- Change in taste
- Hoarseness of voice
- Fast heartbeat
These are the common adverse effects, and mostly they don’t need any medicinal attention, they disappear as our body adjust to beclate medication. consult with your health professional if they persist for longer time.
How to use Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg?
To use the inhaler, shake it well and check the label for directions. Hold the inhaler with the mouthpiece downwards and put the mouthpiece between your teeth. Seal your lips around it and press down the inhaler once to release the medication. Breathe in slowly and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds. Breathe out slowly. Repeat the process until you have inhaled the number of puffs advised by the doctor. Spit the medication out after using the inhaler and rinse your mouth with water.
Warning / Cautions:
- Consult with your physician, if you have concern about them. If you’re not sure if you should drink alcohol, talk to your doctor. Alcohol can be harmful if you don’t use it in the right way.
- Avoid taking this inhaler if you’re allergic to beclomethasone or any ingredients of this inhaler medication. consult with your physician.
- It is safe if prescribed by your physician.
- You should consult your doctor. if you’re pregnant or planning for pregnancy. Your doctor will consider the benefits and any risks before prescribing the medicine to you.
- You should talk to your doctor before using it, as there are risks and benefits to taking it. This medicine is not meant to be taken during breastfeeding unless it is necessary.
Liver, Heart & Kidney:
- Safe if prescribed by your health professional. If you have any questions about using Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg with liver, heart and kidney problems, please talk to your doctor.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Lifestyle and Diet Advice:
- Meditation, deep breathing, regular exercise, and progressive muscle relaxation can help reduce stress and the risk of an asthma attack.
- Drink plenty of fluids every day to help thin the mucus that makes it easier to cough.
- Avoid smoking, it is better to quit it. If you stop smoking, it may reduce the effectiveness of the Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg and irritate your lungs, which could lead to worse breathing problems.
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Keep a deep breathing exercise practice, that help in asthma patient.
- If you have asthma, it is important not to drink alcohol. This can make your asthma worse.
- To stay healthy and strong, you need to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. This will help improve your breathing muscles and boost your immunity.
- To stay healthy and fit, you need to exercise at least 20-30 minutes each day. But, don’t overdo it.