What is Lipril 10 mg?
Lipril 10 mg is a prescription medicine primarily used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure. It is also helpful in reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke. You may take them with food or without food, but try taking them at the same time each day for most benefits of this medication.
Lipril 10 mg medicine can cause some common side effects, like dizziness, headache, cough, skin rash, fatigue, weakness, vomiting and low blood pressure. If any of these symptoms persist for a longer period of time, please talk to your doctor or physician.
Uses Lipril 10 mg:
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Prevention of Heart attack & stroke
How does Lipril 10 mg works?
Lipril 10 mg is an ACE(angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor, It contains lisinopril that helps to reduce the overload on your heart, relax the blood vessels and promote the free flow of blood. This will decrease your blood pressure.
Kindly avoid take this medicine, if you are allergic to lisinopril or any ingredients of this lipril tablet. you should talk to your doctor before start taking it.
Side effects of Lipril 10 mg:
- Blurred vision
- Increased potassium level in blood
- Skin rash
- Decreased blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
Most side effects of Lipril 10mg medication will go away on their own, and you don’t need to see a doctor. But if they persist and you’re concerned about a side effect, please talk to your doctor.
How to use Lipril 10 mg tablet?
Kindly read the label of directions for use. You may take it by swallowing whole tablet with some water, do not break, chew or crush the tablet. Your can take it with meal or after meal but it is best to take it at a fixed time every day for most benefits of this medicine.
- Your should Store it in a cool and dry place
- Kindly avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep it away from children reach
Please consult with your doctor before start taking Lipril 10mg tablet, If you;
- Are Alcoholic
- Are allergic to lisinopril or any ingredients of lipril 10mg medication.
- Are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
- Have medical history of diabetes, thyroid & low blood pressure disease.
- Are nursing mother(breastfeeding)
- Have any medical history of kidney & liver disease.
- Have gone through any major surgery or planning for any kind of surgery.
Buy Lipril 10 mg online at an affordable price with shipping available at your doorstep.