About Vizylac capsule:
Vizylac is used for the treatment of diarrhea which is associated with antibiotic. its normally restore the microbial flora of intestine. it’s also improve gastrointestinal health. it is also used for the treatment of digestive problem like colitis and gastroenteritis.
Uses of Vizylac:
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
How does Vizylac work?
Vizylac contains Lactobacillus sporogenes, a probiotic beneficial to the intestine. These bacteria act as natural colonizers, helping to inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms by producing lactic acid. This lowers the pH level of the intestine, making it less favorable for the growth of harmful bacteria.
Side effects of Vizylac capsule:
- Loss of appetite
- Bitter taste
- Allergic reactions
- Intestinal gas
These are the common side effects, they do not require medicinal attention. it disappears once body adopt this medication. if any of these side effect worsen, kindly consult with your medical Doctor.
How to use Vizylac capsule?
Check the label of directions before use. swallow a whole capsule with glass of water, don’t break, crush or chew it. your doctor will be advise your for its dose and duration of medication based on health condition.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
- If you are feeling dizzy / sleepy while taking this medication, kindly avoid cycling, driving or operating any machinery until you feel better.
- Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to any ingredients of this medication, consult with your doctor before start taking it.
- It is not recommended to use by pregnant women or breastfeeding mother, talk to your health professional regarding benefits and risk before start taking Vizylac capsule.
- Take it with caution, if you have any disease or medical history related to Liver, Kidney & Heart. discuss with your physician before start taking this medication.