About Acivir 500 mg Injection:
Acivir 500 mg injection is an antiviral medication. This is used to treat viral infections such as herpes labialis, shingles, herpes simplex virus infections, genital herpes infection and chickenpox. It works by preventing the multiplication of the virus in human cells, which helps clear up the infection. It is important to follow the duration and dose of medication prescribed by your doctor.
Uses of Acivir 500 mg:
- Treatment Genital Herpes Infections
- Treatment of herpes simplex virus infections
- Herpes labialis
- Herpes Zoster Infection (Shingles)
- Treatment of Chickenpox
How Acivir 500 mg injection works?
Acivir 500mg contains Acyclovir. Its is group of drug known as Antiviral. It works by inhibiting (stoping)the growth of viruses on the skin cells. Thus preventing them from producing new viruses and clearing up the skin infection.
Side effects of Acivir 500 mg injection:
- Swelling, pain & redness at injection site
- Increased liver enzymes
These are the side effects and they don’t required medical attention. It’s disappear as body adopt the medication. If you are concern about they or they persist for longer period. Kindly consult with your physician.
How to use Acivir 500mg injection?
It is important that you do not self-administer this medication. Your doctor or nurse will provide the correct dose and duration for you based upon your age, body weight and disease condition.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep away from children reach
- Store it between 17°C to 25°C
- It is not recommended to consume alcohol while taking acivir 500 mg. Kindly consult with your physician/doctor before consumption.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
- It should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding, unless considered necessary by the doctor. Consult your doctor before start taking Acivir injection.
- It may cause dizziness & drowsiness. It is advised to consult with your doctor before driving or operating any running machineries.
Liver, Kidney & Heart:
- It must be used with cautions in patients related Liver, kidney & heart related disease. Kindly discuss with your doctor regarding risk & benefits before start taking Acivir 500 mg injection.
- Kindly avoid taking this medicines if you are allergic to Acyclovir or valacyclovir or any other ingredients of this medicine. Consult with your physician/pharmacist.
It is advisable to drink plenty of water while you are taking this Acivir 500mg injection.
Buy Acivir 500mg injection online at a competitive price with shipping available at your doorstep.