What is Acivir Cream 10 gm?
Acivir Cream 10 gm is an antiviral medication used to treat herpes simplex virus infections of the skin, such as genital herpes and cold sores on the lips and face. Its slows down the virus’s growth and helps to heal cold sore blisters.This medication should only be used externally and should be taken at the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Acivir ointment 10 gm is available in a 10 gm tube.
Uses of Acivir 10gm cream:
- Genital herpes
- Herpes labialis
- Cold sore
How does Acivir cream works?
Acivir 10 gm Cream is an antiviral medication designed to treat skin infections caused by the Herpes simplex virus. It works by preventing the virus from multiplying in the skin cells, thus stopping the production of new viruses and clearing up the infection. Additionally, this medicine slows down the virus’s growth and helps to heal cold sore blisters.
Side effects of Acivir cream:
- Dry & cracked lips
- Burning, Itching & irritation of skin
- Flaky skin
- Swelling, redness & burning at application site
- Skin rash
The majority of these side effects are temporary and go away as your body becomes used to the medication. If they persist or you’re concerned about them, talk to you physician.
Directions of use:
Check the label of direction before use. apply a thin layer of acivir ointment 10 gm to the clean & dry affected area as prescribed by your physician/doctor. it is for external use only. kindly avoid making contact with the lips, eyes, or nose. Rinse with water if you come into contact with these areas by mistake. In order to stop the transmission of infections, wash your hands before and after applying.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep away from children reach
- Store it below 25°C
- If you are consuming Alcohol during this medication, kindly consult with your physician before start taking acivir 10 gm ointment.
- Kindly avoid using this cream if you are allergic to any ingredients of this medication, talk to your doctor before start taking Acivir 10 gm ointment.
- If you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy or breastfeeding mother, It is advisable to discuss with your doctor before taking Acivir 10 gm ointment.
- Kindly avoid touching affected area with hand or towel to stop the transmission of infections.
Buy Acivir cream 10 gm online at cheapest price. shipping available worldwide.