What is Acnesol 1% cream?
Acnesol 1% 20 gm is an antibiotic which is fights bacteria. this is used for the treatment of Acne(Pimples), which appears as pimple on your face, chest & back. This medication works by attacking the bacteria that cause these pimples. This cream is meant only for external use and it should be applied as directed by your health professional doctor.
Uses of Acnesol 1% gel:
- Treatment of Acne
- Bacterial Infections
How Acnesol 1% gel works?
Acnesol 1% gel is a very effective antibiotic medication it contains Clindamycin, it works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This helps to stop the spread of infection and improves the symptoms of acne. This cream should be used in the dose and duration as per your physician instructions.
Side effects of Acnesol 1% gel:
- Redness at application site
- Skin rash
- Itching at application site
- Stomach pain
- Burning sensation at application site
- Irritation at application site
These are some common side effects and they do not need any kind of medicinal attention. Most side effects from this gel medication go away on their own after a while. If you’re having trouble dealing with a side effect, talk to your doctor.
How to use Acnesol 1% gel?
Before applying this medicine, Kindly wash your skin with cleanser and pat it dry. apply it as thin layer on effect skin by acne. you may feel minor burning or irritation when applying this medication. if this doesn’t go away kindly consult with your pharmacist or Doctor.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Kindly consult with your physician before start taking this antibiotic gel if you;
- Are allergic to any ingredients of this antibiotic gel.
- Are experiencing side effects like burning, itching, irritation at application site.
- Have a genetic tendency to develop allergies, such as rhinitis or asthma.
But Acnesol gel online at an affordable price with available shipping at your doorstep.