What is Aten 25 mg?
Aten 25 mg contains atenolol as an active ingredients, which is a type of medication called a beta blocker. This medication is used to treat high blood pressure(hypertension), abnormal heartbeats(arrhythmias) and heart related chest pain(angina pectoris). And also used for prevention of future stroke, heart attack & migraine. You should take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Do not stop taking it without first consulting them.
Uses of Aten 25 mg:
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac arrhythmias (Irregular heartbeat)
- Prevention of Heart attack
- Angina pectoris (Heart related chest pain or discomfort caused when your heart muscle does not get enough oxygen-rich blood)
- Prevention of Migraine
How does Aten 25 mg works?
Aten 25 mg is a beta blocker medication used for heart related treatment, It contains atenolol that helps to slow down the heart rate and make the heart work more efficiently. This helps to ensure that blood flows around the body more easily.
Side effects of Aten 25 mg:
- Blurred vision
- Cold hands or feet
- Depressed mood
- Feeling tired
- Low blood pressure
- Slow heartbeat
- Tired muscle
Most side effects from Aten 100 mg medicines go away after your body gets used to the medicine. If you have side effects that persist or if you’re worried about them, you should talk to your doctor.
How to use Aten 25 mg tablet?
- Aten 25 mg is a prescription based medication so you should take it in the dose and duration prescribed by your health professional or doctor.
- You can take it by swallowing a whole tablet of aten with some water.
- Please do not break, chew or crush the tablet.
- You can take it with meal or without meal as instructed by your physician.
- You should take these prescription medicines at a fixed time every day for most benefits.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Q. When not to take Aten 25mg medication?
A. You should avoid taking this medication if you allergic to atenolol or any ingredients of this medication. consult with your physician before star taking it.
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking Aten 25 mg tablet?
A. You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking this prescription medication. this may increase the risk of symptoms such as headache, drowsiness, low blood pressure, dizziness etc.
Q. Can i take Aten 25 mg during pregnancy?
A. It is safe if prescribed by your doctor. You should consult with your physician before start taking Aten tablet regarding its potential risk & benefits.
Q. Is it safe to take Aten 25 mg medication by nursing mother(breastfeeding)?
A. It is safe if prescribed by your health professional physician. we advise you to talk with your physician before start taking this medicine regarding it position risk & benefits, if you are a nursing mother(breastfeeding).
Consult with your doctor before start taking Aten 25 mg medication, If you;
- Are alcoholic
- Are allergic to atenolol or any ingredients of this medication.
- Have medical history of diabetes & thyroid.
- Have gone through any major surgery.
- Have medical history of liver, kidney & heart disease.
- Are Pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
- Are nursing mother(breastfeeding).
- Have medical history of Hyperlipidaemia.
Healthy Lifestyle & Diet Advice:
- You should take a healthy A healthy diet consists of foods that are mostly made of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and low-fat milk.
- You should maintain a healthy weight, weight under control with BMI 19.8 to 25.
- Make sure to monitor your blood pressure every day and if it changes a lot, then contact your doctor right away.
- To keep your heart healthy, try to include foods and drinks that contain omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids can be found in items such as fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Chronic stress can raise your blood pressure. To reduce your stress levels, try to enjoy your time with loved ones, practice mindfulness techniques, and stay away from things that make you stressed.
- Quit smoking. Quitting smoking can help lower your risk of heart disease.
Buy Aten 25 mg online at an affordable price with shipping available at your doorstep.