What is Atorlip 20 mg?
Atorlip 20 mg is a prescription based medicine that helps to lower cholesterol levels and reduce your risk of heart disease. Cholesterol is a type of fat that can build up in your blood vessels and cause them to narrow, which can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
Atorlip 10 Tablet is a prescription medicine that is often prescribed by your doctor and is generally considered safe for long-term use. You can take it with a meal or on an empty stomach, whichever is best for you as per doctor advice.
Uses of Atorlip 20 mg:
- High Cholesterol
- Prevention of heart attack & stroke
How does Atorlip 20 mg works?
Atorlip 20 mg a prescription medication, contains Atorvastatin that helps to reduce the production of cholesterol in your liver and lowers cholesterol levels in your blood. It also help to reduce the risk of complications that can occur as a result of high cholesterol levels.
Side effects of Atorlip 20 mg:
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Common Cold
- Urinary tract infection
- Breathing difficulty
- Joint pain
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Stomach upset
- Allergic Reactions.
These are some common adverse effects of Atorlip tablet and they do not need any medicinal attention. Most side effects will go away on their own, and if you have any questions or concerns, you should talk to your doctor.
How to take Atorlip 20 mg tablet?
- Atorlip tablet is a prescription based medication, and must be taken in dose and duration advised by your physician.
- Swallow a whole tablet with a glass of water.
- Do not break, chew or crush it.
- You can take with meal or on an empty stomach as instructed by your doctor/pharmacist.
- It best to taken at same time every day for best benefits.
- Avoid overdose of medication, if you have taken overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Consult with your doctor before start taking Atorlip 20mg medication, If you;
- Are alcoholic
- Are allergic to Atorvastatin or any ingredients of this medication.
- Have medical history of liver, kidney & heart disease.
- Are Pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
- Are nursing mother(breastfeeding).
- Have medical history of Hyperlipidaemia.
- Have medical history of diabetes & thyroid.
- Have gone through any major surgery.
Buy Atorlip 20 mg online at an affordable price with shipping available worldwide at your doorstep.