What is Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg?
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg contains Budesonide, a Corticosteroid medicine. It is used to prevent asthma symptoms from developing. Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation, swelling, and narrowing of the airways, as well as excess mucus production. This can lead to symptoms such as wheezing, difficulty breathing, chest pain, or coughing. Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg is used to maintain asthma control and is not indicated for the treatment of an acute asthma attack.
What’s the uses of Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg?
- COPD-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
How does Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg works?
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg is a medication that helps to reduce and prevent inflammation and swelling in the lungs. It works by blocking the release of chemical messengers that cause airway inflammation, widening the airways and making it easier to breathe.
Side Effects of Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg
- Sore throat
- Skin rash
- Blurred vision
- Respiratory tract infection
- Runny nose
- Throat irritation
- Hoarseness of voice
- Abdominal pain
Most side effects will go away on their own if you take the medicine as prescribed. If you experience side effects that continue or if you’re worried about them, contact your doctor.
How to use Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg?
To use the inhaler, shake it well and check the label for directions. Put the mouthpiece between your teeth and close your lips firmly. Take a deep breath in through your mouth while pressing down on the top of the inhaler. Ask your doctor how many puffs you should take, as this will depend on your medical condition.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Lifestyle and Diet Advice:
- Drink plenty of fluids every day to help thin the mucus that makes it easier to cough.
- Meditation, deep breathing, regular exercise, and progressive muscle relaxation can help reduce stress and the risk of an asthma attack.
- Avoid smoking, it is better to quit it. If you stop smoking, it may reduce the effectiveness of the Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg and irritate your lungs, which could lead to worse breathing problems.
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- To stay healthy and fit, you need to exercise at least 20-30 minutes each day. But, don’t overdo it.
- Keep a deep breathing exercise practice, that help in asthma patient.
- If you have asthma, it is important not to drink alcohol. This can make your asthma worse.
- To stay healthy and strong, you need to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. This will help improve your breathing muscles and boost your immunity.
Safety Advice & Warnings- FAQ
When not to use Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg?
Avoid taking this inhaler medication, if you’re allergic to any ingredients of this Budecort Inhaler. talk to your doctor before start taking it.
It’s not a good idea to drink alcohol while you use Budecort Inhaler, because it may make you dizzy.
If you are pregnant, please consult your doctor before using Budecort. Your doctor will prescribe Budecort if the benefits of using it outweigh the risks.
If I’m nursing mother(Breastfeeding). Can I use this COPD & Asthma Inhaler medication ?
Safe if prescribed by your health professional. Please talk to your doctor before using Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg if you are breastfeeding. they will decide if Budecort can be used while breastfeeding.
Can Budecort Inhaler be taken if having medical history of Diabetes, Heart, Liver or Kidney disease?
Please consult your doctor before using this inhaler if you have medical history or disease related to kidney, liver, heart or diabetes or any concerns regarding this.