What is Progynova 1 mg?
Progynova 1 mg tablet is a female hormone medicine. That is used for the treatment of oestrogen deficiency and other problem like female hormone in postmenopausal women. That helps relieve symptoms after menopause, such as vaginal dryness, burning, itching, and hot flashes. It also helps prevent osteoporosis.
Uses of Progynova 1 mg:
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Postmenopausal symptoms
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis
How does Progynova 1 mg work?
Progynova 1 mg tablet contains estradiol as an active ingredients. That helps to replace or refill the hormone estrogen that is normally produced in your body. This helps to improve symptoms (hot flushes, vaginal burning, dryness, and itching) related to estrogen deficiency.
Side Effects of Progynova 1 mg:
- Breast pain
- Weight gain
- Abdominal cramp
- Back pain
- Vaginal discharge with no odor
These are some common side effects and they do not need any clinical attention. Most side effects go away after your body gets used to the medicine. If you have any side effects that are worrying you, please talk to your doctor.
How to take Progynova 1 mg tablet?
Take progynova medicine as your treating doctor has advised. Swallow it whole with some water. Do not chew, crush or break it. Progynova 1mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it at a fixed time every day for most benefits of this medication..
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
- You should not drink alcohol while taking progynova 1mg tablet because it can worsen your side effects.
- If you are allergic to estradiol or any ingredients of Progynova 1mg tablet, you should not take it. talk to your treating doctor before start taking this medication.
- Progynova 1mg Tablet is not likely to have any noticeable effects on your ability to drive.
Liver, kidney & heart:
Progynova 1mg should be taken with caution if you have medical history of liver, kidney & heart disease. Kindly talk to you treating doctor before start taking progynova tablet.
- It is not a good idea to take progynova 1mg medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. discuss with your doctor regarding it risk and benefits before start taking it.
- It is not safe to take progynova 1mg medicine if you are nursing mother(breastfeeding). talk to your physician regarding it potential risk & benefits before start taking it.
Healthy Diet & lifestyle Advice:
- Avoid foods and drinks that might make you have hot flushes. These include caffeine, alcohol, and spicy food.
- Regular exercise and physical activity can help lessen hot flashes and improve sleep.
- Aerobics, yoga and medication may help you relax your body and mind.
- Quitting smoking can help you reduce your risk of developing many health problems, including hot flashes and chronic conditions like heart disease, stroke, and cancer.
Order Progynova 1 mg online at an affordable price with shipping available at your doorstep.