About Winolap nasal spray:
Winolap Nasal Spray is used to treat symptoms and signs of nasals allergy and seasonal allergic conjunctivitis, running nose, sneezing or stuffy nose. follow you Doctor instruction before using this it within the nose. never consume it orally. we advise you to use its dose and duration as advised by your pharmacist / Doctor. kindly inform your doctor if you have got an infection and injury inside the nose.
This nasal spray may cause you to feel less sleepy as compared to other antihistamine medicines. you should use it regularly to get the most benefits.
Uses of Winolap nasals spray:
- Treatment of allergic conditions (Nasal allergy).
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
How Winolap nasal spray works?
Winolap nasal spray is an antihistamine, anti-allergic drug, works by blocking the production of chemical messenger (Histamine) into our body. This medication provide relief from symptoms like blocked or running nose, sneezing and watery eye or itchy. this may make it easier for you to go about your daily activities. it also can give relief from allergic reactions after insect bite symptom of eczema like swelling, rash, etching and irritation.
Common Side Effects of Winolap nasal spray:
- Bitter taste
- Blurred vision
- Runny nose
- Burning/stinging/redness/dryness of the eye
- Eyelid swelling
- Eye discomfort
- Dry nose
- Dryness in the mouth
It is usually temporary and resolve with time. If you are experiencing these effects, no need to worry it’s gradually resolve over time , if these side effects persist for longer time kindly consult with your Doctor.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
- Alcohol:It may cause Dizziness and also reduce alertness, if used along with alcohol. kindly avoid alcohol consumption during medication.
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or intended to be pregnant or breastfeeding women kindly consult with your doctor regarding risk and benefits before starting this medication.
- Driving: Avoid operating machinery and driving. until you are alert and have a clear vision as its having some side effect like blurry vision, that will affect your driving.
- Kidney, Heart & Liver: Kindly consult with your Doctor before taking this medication if you have medical history or problems related to Kidney, heart and liver disease.
- Do not longer rub your eyes after using eye drop, until you feel itchy.
Buy Winolap Nasal Spray online at cheapest price with available shipping at your doorstep.