What is Macorate 200 mg?
Macorate 200 mg is a oral medicine, used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder, as well as preventing migraines. By preventing these abnormal brain signals, it helps to prevent seizures (fits). it can be taken with or without food, take it in the dose and duration prescribed by your medical professional/physician.
Uses of Macorate 200 mg:
- Epilepsy (Seizures)
- Bipolar disorder
How Macorate 200 mg works?
Macorate 200 mg tablet is an anticonvulsant medicine that helps to restore balance in the brain to control and prevent the symptoms of seizures, bipolar disorder and migraine headaches.
Side effects Macorate 200 mg:
- Abdominal pain
- Increased appetite
- Blurred vision
- Weight Gain
- Hair Loss
- Loss of appetite
Most side effects will go away on their own, but if you experience any problems, please talk to your doctor.
How to take Macorate 200 mg?
Check the label of directions for use before taking it.swallow a whole tablet with glass of water, don’t break, chew or crush it. you can take it with or without meal, take it in the dose and duration prescribed by your health professional/physician.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
Warning / Cautions:
- Alcohol: Don’t drink alcohol while taking Macorate 200mg, as it may make you feel dizzy and sleepy.
- Breastfeeding: It is not recommended to use by nursing mother(breastfeeding), kindly consult with your physician before start taking Macorate 200mg.
- Pregnancy: It is not safe to use in pregnancy, not recommended, talk to your doctor before start taking it.
- Driving:Macorate 200mg tablet can make you feel dizzy, sleepy, and tired. Don’t drive or operate runny machinery if you don’t feel alert.
- Kidney, Liver & Heart:If you have liver, kidney & heart problems or medical history, you should not use the Macorate 200mg. You should talk to your doctor if you have any questions about this.
- Allergy: It is not recommended to use, if you are allergic to magnesium valproate or any other ingredients of this medication.
Lifestyle and Diet Advice:
- Regular exercise helps you stay healthy and maintain your weight.
- Meditation and yoga can help reduce stress, make it easier to deal with pain, and help you develop better coping skills.
- Adults and adolescents who want to maintain a healthy weight should follow the Atkins diet, which is high in fat and low in carbohydrate.
- Rest well and take a proper sleep 8-9 hours.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol because they can harm your health.
Buy Macorate 200 mg online at a competitive price with shipping available at your doorstep.